4.15.2008

[insert zombie groan]

It's 8 AM.

I repeat. 8....in the A.M.

Yeah, those who know me wonder wtf am I doing up. Besides getting the kids off to school, I am in my insomnia phase again I guess. (note to those who are new -- Halo is NOT a morning person)

I have a funny little story. A lawyer I know called all doctors 'arrogant' and I started to giggle. I said, "I won't come back and see you after a few years then because I'm going pre-med to be a doctor" and he joked with me some about how arrogant they are...his partner was in agreeance and we talked about how after med school and residency and all the shit they have to go through, they kind of deserve to be a little arrogant.

I think what made me giggle was the fact that I always joke that "it's all about me". It really is a joke..I hardly ever think of myself before others but I use it as a mantra to remind myself that I have to put myself first sometimes...right?

I'm yawning right now...having small daydreams about how comfortable my bed is. This is bad. lol.

I'm going back to bed.

No comments: