4.16.2008

I've got nothing..

It's...7:34. Yep. A.M.

Got the youngest one off to school and now I'm sitting here trying to wake up fully so I can drive child #3 to his doctor appt across town. There's not much to report at the moment other than that I gave in last night and had a salad before bed. It wasn't hardly enough to even report on my food diary but I did because I want to be sure I account for everything. I really tried not to eat anything more but I always have a snack before bed. I figure if I make sure it's something that contains mostly water, I'm doing good, right? Right.

Yesterday was child #4's Spring Fling at school. It was quite short, albeit amusing. The kids did little music numbers and for 2nd grade it was alright. I think the teachers could do more with them but I'm guessing it was the extent of their own capabilities (no, that's not an insult. just a fact.). Some of the children didn't show up for one of the numbers but they improvised nicely. Kid #4 did a little routine to music and a basketball. =) He loves the spotlight...only when he's with other people though. Put up there alone and he's pretty shy..I think he'll evolve out of that and then I'll have a bonafide ham on my hands.

I'd post some of the video here but I'm not sure I want strange people oogling my 8yr old. Sorry, but we all know there's sickos out there and I'm just not willing to expose one of my babies to it.

I didn't get to bed until late last night and then I didn't sleep very well. It was pretty cold. So cold, in fact, that kid #4 came curling up next to me. (I'm known in the family as the living furnace when I sleep...for some reason I just project a lot of heat o.o) Problem with that is that he squirms so much it wakes me up every time -.-

Alas, we survived the night and I'm here. Zombie Mom No. 1. [ insert zombie groan from Sean of the Dead here ]

Maybe more later, maybe not. I'm pretty effin proud I have been doing this for a week, now. Let's not push it, eh?

3 comments:

Ron said...

Congrats on the week of blogging, but it's Shaun.

Ron said...

BUT, that said, I love the new look. Very nice. :)

unsaintly: said...

rofl...yes Mister Editor. -mutters about stealing the editorial pencil-