4.17.2008

getting better

So the diet is getting better. Most of the cravings are gone but last night was rough. I was pretty hungry but I also want to get out of the habit of eating before bed...not so sure I can but it's a goal of mine. I was up for most of the night because my body was telling me, "go eat, stupid" but stubbornly I stayed in bed. This led to a long night of watching LIFE IN THE ER.

It'll get easier (I hope).

I've been doing good on my workouts. The only time I've missed them was when I wasn't feeling well and I'm getting better about making sure I get them in rather than dreading them. It's a mere 30 min's on the elliptical but that's a lot when you just don't feel like it.

I'm going stir crazy because I haven't gotten a new book. I just don't know what to read and my brain is screaming for input/words/stimulus, etc. I mean, outside of internet reading and WoWing it up. I actually -like- holding a book in my hand and curling up with one to read.

Overall I'm just trying to stay positive about my diet, my goals (school), and life in general.

I want to learn something new...anyone got any suggestions?

...is this thing on? -taps the mic_

1 comment:

Ron said...

Well, maybe someone will get you Seagalology for helping with images for his freelance article.