6.23.2008

Registered For Fall!

So I registered for Fall Classes in anticipation of my student aid. I have a pretty full schedule but I think I spaced it out okay. I found that for the summer classes, I took only two classes (5 semester hours) and I was so bored :( I wanted more input..learn more..etc, etc.

However, I took heed on other students that have said that if I take too much I might be overwhelmed. I decided that I would see how it goes and if I need to, I'll drop a class.

Right now, Monday and Wednesday will be my hardest days. Mon/Wed will be Math/Biology and English and Tuesday is my history class. I actually decided to add a dance class for my elective ...hold onto your sanity...I decided to pick ballet back up. :D

So I'm really excited and I will let you know how it all goes.

1 comment:

Ron said...

Ballet?! Nigga you trippin'.