6.25.2008

Financial Aid!

So I got my financial aid approved and set. I'm really excited about it. I'm a little down at the same time because I wanted to take Greek or Latin as a language and it's not offered at my school right now. I could've sworn I saw it but I guess not :( I'll check again later, perhaps.

Today I get to speak with Doctor Uthman, a general community pathologist here in Houston. I'm pretty excited about this because I find him very interesting from his homepage. He seems well educated and respected in the community. Hopefully, if this goes well I will have found myself a great mentor. If nothing else, it'll be a great experience for me.

For the Fall semester, I took 5 classes which people are warning me may be too much at first, but I'm the type of person that needs the pressure and momentum to hold my interest so I'm hoping I can prove strong.

Mon and Wednesday are my busiest days. I'll be going to school from 8am. until 5pm. And then Tuesday and Thursday will be my earlier days. So far I have Friday/Sat/Sun off but like I said, if I can find the language class I want, I may add that if time allows.

Today is my Friday for this week. I have one more week left of my Intro to Health, class and I'm a little sad about that. I will actually miss Ms. Freeman and the class itself. I have an oral report and my portfolio is due on Wednesday then my Final on Thursday..wish me luck >.<

3 comments:

The Sainted said...

You can do it, lady. Just keep your head up. :)

Ron said...

I don't think you'll have any problems, especially with 5 entry-level classes.

sharon said...

of course she can do it.. she's my kid!