4.29.2008

the pen is mightier than the sword...as cliche as it sounds

So I am carrying a 5 subject notebook around with me now..and anytime I get the urge to write, it goes in there. I do this for two reasons; number 1 it allows me to be off my computer which I'm trying to spend more time off of. number 2 it allows me to be undistracted while I put my thoughts down.

It's probably been the best form of expression I have unless they figure out how to give me a portable Paint Shop Pro :D (hey! a girl can hope!). I feel like I can get all those ideas out of my head and relax a little. It also curbs my desire to roleplay which was a strong addiction for awhile. It wasn't that I cared about the roleplaying itself, but the writing. No one ever got that. I loved making up the stories, designing the websites for it all. It was my own little world and depending on the day I was having..my own little alter ego.

So here I am. Both feet in the real world and ..I'm okay. Doesn't take much to make me happy. I have a lot of ideas and thoughts and now there's a place for it all. That's not to say I don't have my daily struggles. I want to send my scale flying into the nearest busy street and watch it's mechanical guts go flying everywhere. It's not even what you think either. I can be okay if it doesn't go down it's the fact that if you move it even an inch...the gd thing changes my weight. So I'm frustrated cuz I'm not sure if I moved it and my weight loss is actual or a malfunction of my scale....luckily there are mirrors in my house and I can see the loss and thusly..my scale is still alive and free of tire tracks.

On another subject; Ron and I are discussing who's brave enough to try the Reishi Mushroom Coffee. I think I spelled that right. Hopefully, because I have no desire or intention of looking it up just for this post. Basically it's the "red mushroom" of oriental mystery and full of health benefits...but does it TASTE like coffee? Or a mushroom pizza? I admit to being a little skittish but curious all at once.

I guess I'll let you guys know later how it goes if either of us are daring enough.

I guess that's it for now..if I ramble on too much I won't have anything for next time ;)

3 comments:

Ron said...

How many years have you been trying to get me to try a Neti pot? And have I yet? Many and no way. I know which one of us is more likely to try mushroom coffee, and it's not me.

unsaintly: said...

ROFLMFAO

Ron said...

Oh yeah, Gatorade worked like a charm.