4.27.2008

all quiet on the southern front

I know that I haven't blogged much in the last few days. Lots of stuff going on but not much of it is for disclosure. My best friend, Cat, had some rough days that she's dealing with and I've been helping her cope with that.

On the good side -- my friend H who got her body bugg has lost some weight and is very excited..enough so, that her hubby bought one and so did a friend at her office. So now they're all doing Friday weigh ins! I think it kicks ass and I'm glad to have inspired not only her, but my faithful sidekick Ron, who has started his own daily plate blog. (rock on!)

It's nice to know that positive things are just as contagious as negative. =) Cue cheesy commercial.

That's it for me..Finished my cardio and going to take a hot shower and read Choke. Wewt for presents!

7 comments:

Ron said...

I want to do weigh-ins, too, but I keep forgetting to weigh myself until after I've already started munching for the day. I haven't eaten or drank anything yet now, though, so I guess I'll go horrify myself. :)

I've been wanting to keep track of what I'm eating for awhile now, but you having and keeping your food log is what pushed me over the edge into actually trying it. Next thing you know I'll be listening to Depeche Mode.

unsaintly: said...

if you start listening to DM, life will be complete

=D

Ron said...

If I start listening to DM I'll become the fat, funny gay friend every girl needs! :P

unsaintly: said...

don't make me kill you >.<

Ron said...

Speaking of wanting to kill, I hate going to your daily plate and seeing calorie totals under 1000 or even 500!

unsaintly: said...

it only looks under 500 cuz I work out and it burns more calories, allowing me to eat more. I only deficit my total calories by 500. working out for 500 calories gives me a 1000k calorie deficit, giving me the 2lb per week weight loss :)

Ron said...

I'm still jealous, damn it.