5.06.2008

hormones are teh suck

I'm in the "blue zone". That means I'm on the blue pills in my birth control pack and so I'm heading into PMS land. That also means I need to stock up on coffee and get no sleep for days. Let me tell you how excited I am. -.-

I tossed and turned all night last night. I even tried my chamomile tea to no avail. I watched boring ass tv shows (Meet the Groomer, ugh) and still...thrashed and flopped around like a dead flounder.

I finished my book SKIN last night. It did in fact have a surprise ending and I liked it. Almost didn't. But then I did. See, they waited until the last 2-3 pages to give the 'real' ending and so I was like OH! pleasantly surprised. So read it! I think I actually have another one of Ted Dekker's books so I may try to read that one too. But there's another one I want to get called ADAM. And Thre3 looks good too.

It's 11:51. It's cloudy and icky out (not the awesome overcast of an impending storm, boo) and I have a parent teacher meeting with Cam's teacher whom I'd love to stick in a back room with a hungry rat :D...(what? I'm just sayin!)

1 comment:

Ron said...

The library is making me wait while they send the book to my local branch. Stupid literacy.