7.17.2007

no news is good news..right?

It's been a decent few days. Jimmy left for Chicago on Monday (:() and I'm keeping up with my workouts. It's nice when people start to notice the weight I've lost. That's when you know the results are coming; People that see you everyday can start to tell. It makes all those flights of stairs not so ba..okay who am I kidding? They're still bad, but well worth it.

Work has become a low stress factor which is better than what it used to be. I used to dread it and always think I was doing something wrong. Now I can see that the members that I have in my class, really appreciate me and love seeing me every week.

I'm tired right now..taught Step then Pilates again. But it's a good tired. I'm checking my mail then about to go shower before leaving. Taking Rob to his therapy then maybe a walk around the mall.

I have no idea why I keep up with this blog all of a sudden but it's theraputic in it's own way.

That's all for now.

4 comments:

The Sainted said...

Sometimes just keeping a record of things that happen makes them tangible and not so lost in the fray. It's good to read about things that aren't always bad. Keep it up if it's something you enjoy. Nothing wrong with it. And I certainly enjoy reading it. ;)

Oh, and I made one too. Be happy, la. <333

Ron said...

Rob's in therapy for...?

unsaintly: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
unsaintly: said...

Rob's arm. He's in physical therapy after his surgery.