5.20.2008

"a copy of a copy.."

I love the book/movie FIGHT CLUB because of the whole insomnia viewpoint. I mean..he hits the nail right on the head. Sometimes there's a detachment from your own body. It moves when you aren't moving. It talks when you're sleeping. And everything is a copy of a copy of a copy. No amount of caffeine can keep you awake, no amount of pills can make you sleep.

Unfortunately -- yes unfortunately -- I haven't developed another personality. I mean...I'd really like to see what my alter ego would look like, act like, etc. I think it'd be a little scary. Actually....I think it'd be a lot scary.

Emotionally, however, I've been well. Still calm and happy. Rolling into that healthy stage where I can wear my clothes that I love so much and even a hint of girly-ness in it. It's easier to play the part of a Diva when you're sparkling and tinkling, I suppose.

I've kept to my workouts faithfully. One hour a night. Eating has been "okay" I'm going to switch back to the more healthy foods. For a week or so I was just eating normal foods that the family eats but adjusting my portions and that wasn't working out too well..I'm just maintaining a steady weight instead of going down. This does not make for a very happy Halo. >.<

Anyway, that is all for now..I tend to ramble when I have no real point.

2 comments:

Ron said...

I don't know how you feel about prepackaged food, but those Weight Watchers Bistro Selections are delicious and (for you) would probably be pretty filling. I've gotten to where they at least slake my hunger for awhile.

If you developed an alter-ego, you wouldn't get to meet them, though. I don't think you would, anyway; if you did, would you know you're you, or would you not know which you is you and which you is just someone else?

The Sainted said...

I'm not awake at 5am posting a comment. It's a figment of your imagination. The comment also doesn't say that you should be sleeping more. It doesn't say that because it would be hypocritical. And Saints are -never- that. Right? Right. So. Sleep more, mk? <33