7.26.2007

on the down low

I've signed up to learn more about ....Pole Dancing! Haha! I sent a request for information on learning how to teach it. I'll keep you posted on it. I think it would be a lot of fun :)

Anyway..I didn't workout yesterday outside of my 24 Lift class. I just felt I needed a break and then I wake up today with another (ugh yes..another) sinsus headache. This rain needs to stop! :(

I know I'll feel better if I go workout but I think I'm going to wait to do it til after my pilates class (6:30 - 7:30pm) because the gym is much more quiet at that time.

I may decide to go in early and do it too just because if I go at night, I know I'll have the kids with me. If I go early, I can always do a quick shower to freshen up before my class.

That's pretty much it for now. If I have more to post later, I will.

No comments: